Saturday, May 16, 2009

From small beginnings come great things

Welcome 2 Simply Over The Top -- A Fashion based blog for men & women, designed to inspire you to come out of your comfort zone, feel confident in your own skin and be true to yourself, all through the understanding and application of Fashion.



"While clothes may not make the person, they certainly have a strong effect on his or her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the person." - Mary Kay Ashe



I am a current student at Parsons The New School for Design studying Fashion. Fashion is my life. I live & breathe it and my ultimate goal is to make an impact on the world with my clothes. I want to make people feel good about how they look and most importantly, embrace individuality fearlessly. I think people forget about how fun Fashion is and they take it too seriously, trying to follow all these guidelines. I say say throw out that little rule book! Wear what makes you feel good, what makes YOU smile.



This blog will feature:


  • Trend Boards: Showcasing the latest and up in coming trends
  • DIY: Do it yourself projects to challenge your inner creativity
  • Street Style: Showcasing trendsetting, inspiring Fashion from the streets
  • Runway & Celebrity Looks: How to re-create them look for less

& much much more as well as my own personal work such as sketches, sample pieces, collages, photography, etc. So be sure 2 bookmark this site or add it on BLOGLUVIN.COM

1 comments:

Velvet Lace May 29, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

I'm really proud of you! Your making that step!! Looking forward to it!

About This Blog

Welcome 2 Simply Over The Top -- A Fashion based blog for men & women, designed to inspire you to come out of your comfort zone, feel confident in your own skin and be true to yourself, all through the understanding and application of Fashion.

"While clothes may not make the person, they certainly have a strong effect on his or her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the person." - Mary Kay Ashe